A garden should be your private oasis, a sacred place for you, where you like to withdraw and relax. Because every modern person needs such a place where he can completely escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. To feel that sense of calm and harmony, there are a few simple things you can do. You just have to try to make the most of a small outdoor space to transform it into your personal oasis of wellbeing.
We got some good advice from landscape experts and horticulturists that we want to present to you here. You can completely rely on your competent opinion!
• Use a single color scheme to make a small or partially shaded garden look bigger and more open!
• Vertical gardens are an easy way to bring some green and spruce into a small space without actually taking up additional floor space!
• Get beautiful designer pots, plant containers and tubs. Firstly, these are always a real eye-catcher in the garden, and secondly, they can be even more attractive if you plant them with your favorite flowers. This way you introduce a touch of color and green to your small outdoor space. Nothing can go wrong with this if you choose easy-care, long-lived potted plants that have compact root systems, such as gorgeous begonias and evergreen ferns.
• Stacking flower pots of different sizes on top of each other gives you a better sense of perspective in a small room. This little trick can visually make your garden look bigger.
• Treat yourself to a new chair and / or a modern table for your garden and put the finishing touches on the small outdoor area. Maybe you buy an outdoor furniture set that fits perfectly there. Great furniture sets for every garden can be found in stores, including those with interesting combinations of natural and artificial materials. For example, a teak seat can be paired with a powder steel frame. Think about it, because every slight improvement in the exterior brings a fresh touch to your outdoor area and makes it even more homely.
If you need more inspiration for a redesign of your garden, you can browse our picture gallery! You are sure to find what you need!
Visit the rest of the site for more useful and informative articles!