The EM 2021 is just around the corner and millions of football fans are already looking forward to the new great spectacle on the field. From June 11th, we will have the opportunity to see the best footballers in Europe and admire their skills on the field. Because there is a hard fight for the coveted championship title in European football. But we have to be patient and wait for the final. Only on July 11th will it become clear who will be the new soccer champions on our continent. But we don’t want to forget one thing: every sporting event is a parade of the high standard of living of the top kickers. The EM 2021 will certainly not be an exception in this regard. We are sure to see unique, high-quality luxury watches on the wrists of soccer stars this time and feel a little confused.
What else you should know about the EM 2021 and which expensive luxury watches the stars like to wear can be found in the following.
The EM 2021 will definitely be interesting and exciting!
The most important information about the EM 2021 at a glance
There is no doubt that the 2021 European Championship is expected with great interest. From June 11th to July 11th, the tension increases day by day. But what is special about the upcoming sporting event and what all football fans should know about it, we summarize briefly:
- The EM 2021 will take place from June 11th to July 11th. The opening game is on June 11th at the Olympic Stadium in Rome. There Turkey plays against Italy. The final will take place on July 11th in London, at Wembley Stadium.
- The European soccer competition was supposed to take place in the summer of last year, but has been postponed to 2021 due to the coronavirus.
Olympic Stadium in Rome: The anticipation for the European Championship 2021 is huge!
- For the 60th anniversary of the tournament, the costs and organization of the EM 2021 will be spread across several countries. 51 games are planned for this year and they will be played in 12 different locations. 11 of them are in Europe, one is in Asia, in Baku. The cities of Dublin and Bilbao have already been removed from the schedule for the 2021 European Championship. They lost their European Championship games due to the lack of a spectator guarantee. There are also games in Germany, and EM 2021 football matches can be seen in Munich’s Allianz Arena.
The football matches are played in 12 different locations.
- There is one more change compared to EM 2016. Up to now 16 teams have always kicked for the championship title. This year we see 24 teams, divided into 6 groups.
- In times of the Corona it is difficult to organize such a big event as the European Championship in 2021. That is why it is still open whether the tournament will take place with or without spectators in the stadiums. Nevertheless, the tickets are already sold out!
Wembley Stadium in London: Millions of football fans want to know who will be the defending champions in 2021.
Which luxury watches do soccer professionals like to wear?
Many professional footballers also present their luxury watches on the lawn. Since most of them are extremely rich, they can also treat themselves to expensive watches. In addition, they present their chic timepieces at press conferences and TV interviews, on advertising posters and on the front pages of sports magazines. Yes, advertising is a must in sport because, on the one hand, it makes football stars even more popular. On the other hand, it draws the attention of football fans to their luxurious items, including their luxury watches. For example, it is well known that Cristiano Ronaldo attaches great importance to aesthetics. One of the best footballers in the world wears a watch set with 143 white diamonds. The model “7008 T INV C INV” from Franck Muller often sparkles on his wrist and attracts everyone’s attention. This is worth around 1.6 million euros and is just one of the numerous luxury watches that Cristiano Ronaldo owns.
Cristiano Ronaldo wears the most expensive luxury watch in the world!
If you can and want to afford an expensive watch, then browse the Chrono 24 online shop. This is the online marketplace for luxury watches where everyone will find what they are looking for. On Chrono 24 you will find luxury watches from all well-known brands. And that’s not all. There is always something suitable for every taste and budget. Regardless of whether you are into the perfect design or rather punctuality, the only decisive factor in the choice can be your personal taste! The luxurious timepieces are so perfect, flawless and enchanting that they meet the highest demands of customers in every respect.
Luxury watches stand for style and class!
And something else amusing! On the occasion of the EM 2021 the company Chrono 24 has a Football quartet prepared for all fans. Footballers from the current national teams of the last five European Championship champions are presented on the individual playing cards. You can also find information about their gaming talents, trophies and luxury watches. A look at it would certainly be of use.
The German goalkeeper Manuel Neuer likes luxury watches from the Rolex Daytona brand.
Sergio Ramos, the famous Spanish central defender, likes to wear luxury watches like Nautilus watches from Patek Philippe
French center forward Kylian Mbappe is often seen with his Royal Oak Offshore model.
The Greek Konstantinos Tsimikas likes to show himself with a Rolex Datejust
Rolex is also Cristiano Ronaldo’s favorite brand in everyday life.
Now you know exactly where you can realize your dream for luxury watches! Do not hesitate, choose the watch that suits you best immediately!
Every soccer team wants to be the next European champion!
Visit the rest of the site for more useful and informative articles!