How Can I Change My Mother Name In 10th Certificate

How do I change the name of my mother on my 10th Certificate? This change can be made in several steps. First, you will need to obtain an affidavit from a civil court confirming your mother’s correct identity. You can obtain the civil court order from the Pareeksha Bhavan site. Secondly, you need to write to the principal or dean of your 10th or 12th grade school. You must also include the following documents:

If the spelling of your mother’s name is incorrect on your marksheet, you can get it corrected. You don’t need to worry if the original name is not found. It is easy to follow the procedure. To rectify the name, you need to complete an application form. You can get this form from the admission department or from the official website. Once you have the form, you will be able to submit it to the CBSE.

Another step to change your mother’s name is to obtain an affidavit from your mother. If your mother is not listed on your birth record, you can provide an affidavit. Aside from the affidavit, you need secondary evidence to confirm the changes. You must also include the certificate itself as evidence. You can use the affidavit if you cannot find the original certificate.

If the school rejects your name change request, you can also appeal to the Ministry of Home Affairs to have it corrected. $25 for the first copy, and $2 for each subsequent copy. The Treasurer of New Jersey should be notified that you have not paid the fee. Alternativly, you can fill in an Amendment application form at Vital Records Office to change the spelling of your mother’s name.

If your mother’s name is not listed on your birth certificate, you can request for a correction. You must remember that only two of your parents can sign the original document to change your mother’s surname. You must also present a certified court document proving your mother’s guardianship. You should be aware of the time limits for changing the name of a minor child.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *