How do you apply for a university?

How do you apply for a university?

For courses of study with restricted admission, you have to apply for a place, either directly to the university or via, i.e. via the website of the Foundation for University Admissions (SfH). That depends on the respective course of study and the requirements of the university.

When to apply for Study 2020 21?

The following applies for the 2020/2021 winter semester: Applications for subjects with limited study places can be submitted from until midnight. Applications for admission-free courses are possible from mid-August to mid-October (depending on the university).

When do I have to apply for the summer semester 2021?

The application phase for the summer semester 2021 for the nationwide admission-restricted courses in human medicine, dentistry and pharmacy will start on December 1, 2020. In addition to the information on applying for human medicine, dentistry and pharmacy, Hochschulstart has also provided the criteria for ZEQ and AdH.

When do I have to apply to hochschulstart?

New high school graduates can apply to for a course of study until mid-July. There are three ways to apply for a degree: Directly at the universities, via the AntOn application portal or via

When do you have to apply as a high school graduate?

“Old school leavers” are all those who obtained their high school diploma or technical college entrance qualification before the current year. The deadline for applications is May 31. “New high school graduates” received their high school diploma within the current year and therefore have until July 15th to submit an application.

What is a high school graduate?

You are an “old high school graduate” if you acquired your high school diploma, advanced technical college entrance qualification or a comparable qualification before mid-January of the current calendar year. In this case, different application deadlines apply to you if you want to apply to

Until when do you have to accept a study place?

Be sure to accept the one admission (10-day period for enrollment!) – if you are admitted to the second subject in the move-up procedure, you will otherwise lose the first place. However, you always have to enroll for a full course.

Can you apply if you are enrolled?

You can of course apply to other universities. You only have to bring your decision to de-register with you if you want to enroll at the HU.

What happens if you are enrolled at two universities?

Students can only be enrolled at one university. If the chosen course of study requires simultaneous study at several universities, the student enrolls at one university and receives the status of visiting student at the other university or universities. “

Can I apply to a university if I am still enrolled?

you can apply but you cannot be enrolled at two universities. so you have to be de-registered as soon as you want to enroll at the other. does not have to be done beforehand. do not de-register beforehand, afterwards you will not get the place and then you will be there!

Can you apply for several courses at the University of Hamburg?

It is possible to apply for a maximum of three parallel courses at the University of Hamburg using the dialogue-oriented service procedure (DoSV).

How often can you apply for the same degree program?

You can apply once per semester. But every semester. If you are rejected, you will receive a “waiting semester” with your application in the next semester.

How often can you register?

You can only be enrolled for one course at a time. However, there is nothing to prevent you from attending lectures that are “unrelated to the subject”, for example if you want to change. You’re confusing applying with registered mail. You can only be enrolled once, you can apply more often.

Can you enroll in several universities?

In principle, it is possible to enroll in several courses at the same time. According to the Higher Education Act, however, it is not permitted to enroll in two courses of study that are subject to admission restrictions.

Until when are you enrolled?

You can only enroll if the university has approved you beforehand. You usually submit the application for enrollment in person to the student office at your university.

Visit the rest of the site for more useful and informative articles!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *