How To Apply For A Visa Under Section 61

How to Apply For a Visa Under Section 61

If you’re a non-EU national and are unsure about how to apply for a visa under Section 61, then you are not alone. This process can be complicated and requires extensive advocacy skills. If you’re unsure about how to proceed, you can get assistance from an experienced immigration lawyer. At Pathways, we have a Licensed Immigration Adviser on staff who can help you with this process.

You can apply for a Section 661 visa if you have never been to New Zealand before. Send a copy of your passport with your personal information. There’s no need to send the original passport – just a copy of it. The document must clearly indicate the type of visa you want and the length of time you require it. Although the process for applying for a Section 61 visa will be similar to that of a standard application, the assessment timeframe may differ. If you’re rejected for a Section 61 visa, you have to leave immediately. INZ will issue a deportation order against you if you don’t leave on time.

A Section 61 request is only available to people who have no deportation orders. To have the best chance of success, you must prepare this quickly. Although you cannot make a Section 61 application through the same platform as a visa request, you can send the required documents via email. A Section 61 request is free of charge. Before you apply for this type visa, it is important to seek professional advice in order to confirm your eligibility.

The information in your application will be reviewed by an immigration officer who will decide whether to grant or deny the visa. A temporary visa allows you to leave the country for up to 21 days. To ensure that your circumstances are not extenuating, you must submit a Section61 application within 14 days. You should also understand that granting a Section 61 visa is at the Immigration Officer’s discretion, and you will not receive a clear reason for your rejection. Section 61 requests will be addressed by immigration lawyers. Many people have been saved by them.

The government may grant your application under section 61 if you have a criminal history. However, you will have to miss one semester of study at Massey before you can apply for a permanent visa. Online application for section 61 visas is not possible. You can study part-time if you are not eligible to apply for permanent residency. However, you will need a valid student visa.

Students studying part time must notify Immigration New Zealand. You should send a letter from your academic adviser and obtain an attendance record from your MUC. Those studying pre-degrees or pathways should also apply for variations of conditions. A variation of conditions must be shown for the visa to be granted. If you are not studying full time, you can apply for a temporary visa. There are many other ways to apply for a section 61 visa, but these are the most common.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *