How long does it take for a 30-page bachelor thesis?

How long does it take for a 30-page bachelor thesis?

The usual processing time for a bachelor thesis is 2 to 4 months. The scope is usually between 20 and 60 pages.

How many books do you have to use for the bachelor thesis?

However, an example of an appropriate guideline is given: 30-70 sources on approx. 20-30 p.

How many credit points do you need for the Bachelor’s degree?

In order to start the bachelor thesis, at most universities it is necessary to have at least ¾ of the ECTS or credits.

How many credit points do you need for the master’s degree?

In order to acquire a master’s degree, you have to prove a total of 300 credit points due to the legal requirements from the bachelor’s and master’s degree. However, some students bring only 180 or 210 credit points with them from their first degree and earn 60 or 90 credit points in the part-time master’s degree.

How much does the bachelor thesis count towards the overall grade?

The module grades weighted according to cp then make up 75% of the overall grade, the other 25% are the bachelor thesis and the colloquium, weighted according to cp. So sit down and read the examination regulations, that is the basis for assigning grades and that’s what it says in there!

How is the bachelor’s grade calculated?

The overall BA grade is calculated as follows: The rounded subject grades are multiplied by the total number of credits in the major or minor subject. The two results are added together with the weighted BA work grade.


Visit the rest of the site for more useful and informative articles!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.